
We have a Corn Plant in our formal dining room. Here are the differing opinions of the two members of our family:
- Member 1 wants to nurture the plant back to health and says, "Keep it"!
- Member 2 laughs at the plant and says, "Throw it out".
Should this plant Stay or Go? It's up to the blog readers for this one!
Reference only: A picture of an active Corn Plant.
5 comments:
Member 1 is Mom and Member 2 is Dad? Just a guess. I say give it until the fall and if it doesn't grow, then toss it.
Actually, the two members are Missy or Dave...try again.
I say you should keep it until winter at least. I'll guess Dave says keep it, Missy says toss it?
I say that you should keep it, at least until the fall, and then decide. I am guessing that it was our dad that killed it in the first place though.....
Oh my goll; throw that thing out, it's hideous. (I'm only partly kidding.)
Post a Comment