Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Clothes Tip

I love to shop for baby clothes. It's so much fun! My favorite two stores are Baby Gap and Carter's. Baby Gap has super cute clothes but it's expensive. The purpose of this blog entry is to write about Carter's. They sell Carter's clothing at Macy's, Kohl's, etc but I'm referring to the actual store. I like Carter's because it's reasonably priced and more importantly, they have an indefinite return policy for a full refund as long as you leave the tags on and have the receipt. This is great for Elijah because for some of his clothes, I bought them a while ago, and he outgrew his newborn and 3 month clothes so fast. Also, if you sign up for their e-mail list, they send you coupons all of the time (20% off $40 or more). Grandparents also get a 10% discount on Wednesday's (I think it's this day). Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Stephanie Luk said...

Is this a subtle hint for people to buy clothes for E-Man?

Jenn said...

You know about their outlets, right? I know there's one down in Medford and probably one up in Albertville. Generally, stuff there is 40-50% off before you use any coupons :)

Amy B said...

Wait, Eli is already OUT of his 3 month clothes? Is he onto his 6 month ones?

kristofer and ivy said...

We find TONS of Baby Gap clothes at (of all places) Savers. Seriously. The baby boy clothes there are amazing. I always check there first when our Eli goes up a size, then fill in with new stuff after that.

.ivy