Saturday, November 5, 2011

Taking Pictures of E-man at this Rate...

At almost 11 weeks, we've taken over 1400 pictures of Elijah. That's a lot of pictures. I've decided to not scrapbook because that will be very time consuming and I will always get behind - especially when I start work. So instead, I'm printing select pictures and putting them in a photo album. Here's the link to the Kolo one I'm using.

So at this rate, Elijah will have 15 photobooks by his 1st birthday! LOL. It's so much fun to go through his pictures and see how much he's changed already.
Completely overdressed for a walk. Five minutes into the walk, he cried and I took it off and his back was pretty damp.

Nap time.

This is one of my favorite outfits on him (thanks Weston for letting us borrow it). It's a baseball pinstripe outfit and the feet are cleats.

Chubby.

(Elijah, 9, 9, 10, 10 and 9 weeks)

2 comments:

Stephanie Luk said...

I love all of these pics!

kristofer and ivy said...

We are drowning in baby photos at our house. I've been more deliberate about blogging my favorite photos, then we catch them when we print an annual book of the blog. We've used blurb.com. Check it out.

.ivy