Saturday, October 13, 2012

TV Stand Built in 2005

Back in 2005, I was in the market for a TV stand to hold my tube TV.  I shopped and shopped...and couldn't find exactly what I wanted.  I had the bright idea of Dave and I making a TV stand...together.  We had fun during the design phase but when it got to the actual building phase, I remember there was a lot or arguing.  We are both stubborn.  Building stuff or home improvement with each other can make or break a relationship...haha.  I just gave up and Dave finished everything.

This was a completely over-designed, ugly, expensive TV stand.  Good memories that we like to talk about though!

In 2005:
  Dave and I showing off the TV stand "we" built.  We didn't know anything about woodworking or staining.  The staining is horrific.  Please notice that the TV stand was used to hold two Nintendo NES.

In 2012:
 
  Ready to get thrown in the garbage.  It's about time!

No comments: