Monday, December 31, 2012

Elijah 15 Month Pictures and Cooking Pictures

This is a random post - pictures of Elijah and pictures of food.
Here are pictures of Elijah from last month at 15 months.  Our little boy is growing up so fast, he's really changed a lot this month - such a "busy" boy.  I need to share pictures from Christmas.
 Cafe Latte cake is the best!
 
Learning to play guitar from dad (too bad dad doesn't know how to play).  Notice that Elijah plays with a pick.
Wanting to get picked up!

I had 13 wonderful days off of work.  It was glorious.  It seems like a lot of time off but days were busy the entire break.  One thing I really wanted to do was to cook.  So over the two week break, I cooked three things that I typically wouldn't cook on a weeknight or weekend - egg rolls, a fruit tart and pan-fried pot stickers.

(Elijah, 15 months)

Egg Rolls:
- Overall, the egg rolls were good but would make modifications to them next time because there was too much moisture inside of them.  They were good fresh but not tasty at all as leftovers because of the moisture. 

Fruit Tart:
 
Pot Stickers:
- These were delicious and unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures.  We will definitely be making these again soon!

No comments: